Well, I'm honoured to receive the Kreativ Blogger award.
The "RULES" of this award are that I am to:
1) tell you seven things that you don't already know about me.
2) I am to name seven other blogs to receive this award.
3)I am to leave a comment on each of the blogs I have nominated letting them know that I have given them an award.
4) And lastly, I am to thank the blog that you gave me the award.
seven things you may not know about me...
1) I have a small piece of gravel in my forehead. Long story short, don't do hurdles on the gravel yard.
2) I love sewing, but HATE HATE HATE cutting out so I have a large pile of material and patterns all waiting for the scissors faries to do their magic
3) I'd love to flounce around in my house in a BIG crinoline, but I don't think I'd fit down the hallways.
4) I have an unnatural interest in English history. No seriously... apparently it's not the current fad at Australian Universities
5) I have Dutch heritage which I like to exploit by wearing clogs and plaits and riding a bicycle... also eating olle bollen, croquettes and other fried foods
6) I was scared away from the local SCA group because when I went past their stall at 'O' week at uni there was a very large lady with a distrubingly large amount of bosom on show
7) I am always surprised that there are people interested in reading my blog
There are a heap of great blogs that I love but here are just a few that I nominate for this award:
1) Jitterbug at Destination 1940
2) Trixie at That's just stupid what you said
3) Vintage Verve at Vintage Verve
4) LaPetiteMort at LaPetiteMort
5) Roxanne at The Haven of Home
6) Packrat at Swatting at flies
7) Lolita Haze at Vintage Starlet
Many thanks to Wearing History for the nomination