Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music: The Baseballs


My new favourite band is The Baseballs. They are the most awesome rock and roll band from Germany, who do covers of Top 40 hits - in ...wait for it... - 50s rock and roll style!

Which is both awesome and unbelievably catchy. I defy anyone to listen to their album "Strike" and not get up and dance. No, seriously, you HAVE to get up and get your boogie on. My feet refuse to stay still when listening, which probably drove the guy in aeroplance next to me crazy when I was listening on the flight and jigging all over the place.

Check out their version of "Umbrella" by Rihanna - defintely makes a bad song excellent.

You should definitely check them out if you love rock'n'roll, or those crazy Germans who make crazy ideas work fabulously! Hope you enjoy them as much I as I am.

2 comments:

sonia said...

Definitely an improvement~!

Lady S said...

Agreed! A fabulous improvement!